Friday, January 19, 2007

Dearest Su,
I've thought about you intermittently these weeks, with great sadness and joy all at once. The empty hole you leave I will not grasp until the TK auditions come up. Then I believe the full measure of your missing stoicism, wry humour and apt statements will come into view. The abruptness of you absence seems cruel, but I trust the Lord has plans for you. It was so awesome having you here, and getting involved in theatre because of you, having fun with you when time allowed. This year's planetshakers really made me miss you. You were such a good navigatress and an even better companion. I now own heaps of studio ghibli anime because of you. And I will always remember the pork-bun prince! I learnt so much cantonese rubbish there!

I'm grateful for the thoughtfulness in leaving me your weights. (No doubt they were heavy.. :p) If I fly into KL end of this year, we may meet again, but meanwhile, you ARE terribly missed and I love you in my own funny way. I wish you were here and I know you wish it too. Hang in there with your chin up, girl. You will see better days for our God is a good God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home