Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I know I know.

Photoblogging is an excuse not to write because "pictures speak a thousand words". Well apparantly it's unforgivable so here I am trying to redress my neglect and placate my scarce/non-existant readership.

University drags me in from 9-4 every odd day and I am not impressed that my holiday has been snip-snipped neatly away. But the lectures have been intensive and productive. And clinic starts next week. 1, 2, 3, everyone together now! Stop Hyperventilating! All the lecturers have been very concerned and while some have crammed information down my already blocked airway, others have tried to make the transition a little more palatable. Many thanks to all, I can only signal my gratitude in sign language, my mouth is still full thankyouverymuch.

The teacher's resource library is a lifesaver. I've found heaps of stuff that is useful for my tuition and I'm grateful to their wonderful borrowing system! I'm really excited about clinic and tuition but I'm also aware that what it entails is A LOT OF WORK (read: No Social Life).

I went to Crazy Clark's with Su this afternoon and picked up hot chocolate, a couple of cards and an exercise book. I need to buy stamps tomorrow and get my unit outlines. Uni was so crowded today I dread going in tomorrow but at least we got heaps of freebies today. And my clinic group is nice. We're so going to pig out on Thursdays.

Everyone's come home at last. Well, it's not home for them but it's home for me. Even went to see the old bean but he wasn't in! Called me at a bad time as usual. He's good at that. Too bad he wasn't around when I went to disturb him. never mind, I've got a whole sem to do that!

Things haven't all been smooth recently, but my parents have been the most wonderful enduring people ever. I'm so thankful that they're so supportive and I'm racking my brains for their anniversary! Not to mention mum's birthday is coming up too. Heh.

I've never been here before. I don't know what to do, don't know how to act, don't know what to think. But like everyone else, I walk the path untrodden because the old beaten road just doesn't cut it this time round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home