Sunday, September 07, 2008

Madness to the Method


I'm eating all of Dennis' prunes as he cooks dinner. Hmm. I should feel bad because they are his prunes, plus, I don't like prunes that much, I'm just hungry. Anyways, I'm just sianded because I have a couple of things to do that are not that urgent which makes me even more unmotivated to do them.

1. Mail Polly
2. Apply for jobs
3. Rewrite thesis
4. Look over voice exam
5. Write portfolio
6. Buy mooncakes

I'm SO excited about the end of this year, or that this year is ending, or that the end is near! Whatever, I'm all about end of the year! So many exciting things are happening and I cannot wait to clear school off my checklist of ticks to do.



Dear God keep me in the straight and narrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home