Thursday, January 01, 2009

Snuck

I've been wearied in a day. It's as if I have something to hide, and I guess I do. Chocolates, weight, saga seeds and a ring. Although I should show all these things openly (except maybe the $50, 000 seeds), I find that I have lost hands to offer them, and degraded into a puddle of mud (or muddle of pud). If I wrote 'sux' on your wrist.

On another note, we've decided on wedding favours, programs and venue. New interesting developments have rendered the pixelating process 50% complete. We also have a dedicated and talented beyond natural genius design team, absolutely FOC (for love, not money of course).

Monkey Majik is actually helping my mood. As well as writing for Ziig.

Yeah, yeah, the blog is dying. Tell me something I don't know. I'm losing the tinker-magic. I'm gonna leave it here anyway just in case I revive by some chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home