Saturday, January 17, 2004

WaHhH! I'm going nuts! Everybody is smsing me!! And calling me! HaLlP!!! This is crazy! HaIz... it's nice though, knowing I have so many friends... So... thanks for everything people...

My two best are in my house now.. and we are lazing around and crapping till it's time to leave. It's the best day ever! And it's because I'm with them.. They're the best! (I'm sure they think so too.) I really think there will never be another day like this one. Ever. It's true.

So this is it. I'm going now.. If I ever post again, It'll be in Australia. Goodbye people.. Au revoir...

credits...
My BeSt:

MiTeI-KuN

MiTsUkA-KuN

|MaNdY|+|SaMaNtHa|

People I grew up with: |Shu-14 years|+|SaMaNtHa- 9 years|+|BeN ToH- 7 years|+|ShI WeI- 7 years|

People who are good at irritating me: |JoNaThAn|+|MaRk (Eugene's fren)|+|SoToNg|+|BeN ToH|+|BeRtRaNd|+|MeRvYn|+|SoO HeRn|+|MeLvIn|

People who are really good burpers/farters: |JoNaThAn|+|Rachel's OGL|+|BaO|+|Jo-jO|+|DwAyNe|

BoYs I'Ve LiKeD BeFoRe: |MaTtHeW LaU|+|DaNiEl Li|+|JoShUa Ng|+|cute twins in kindergarten|+|ChAnG YaNg|+|my da ge (before he was my da ge.)|+|ChUnG ChI|+|JoNaThAn ChEe|

BoYs I lIkE NoW: YoU expect me to put this here??

people who took good care of me: |MoN|+|DaD|+|SaMuEl BeY|+|RaChEl (so I didn't get whacked by cars)|+|LyDia- In ChUrCh|+|auNtY WeN|+|Ms. WoNg|

SeRiOus Moral support Group: |RaChEl|+|LyDiA|+|SoToNg|+|MeLvIn|+|lOoNg ChOoN|

BeSt Ever ClAsS: 4C '03!!!

Thanks everybody!!! SaYoNaRa...

GoOdByE's the saddest word I'll ever hear... GoOdByE'S thE last time that I'lll hold you near...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home