Saturday, February 25, 2006

WANTED


Perfectly respectable timetable, preferably without long breaks. Will maintain well and show for all classes, cross my heart. Call or email at office hours, tuesdays after hours will be at Gelares.



Sigh. I got a LOUSY timetable. But never mind. Work harder.



Tired. So tired. Thanks to those few people who were there. It's strange how life it, having people there and not there.. unreliability is consistent. =)



Indeed God has been good. Thank you Mr. Branch. You showed me a little today what you promised me a month ago- something I will not see till I cross past this life into eternity. And there's still time before that happens- says 7 odd decades. But you know that it is what I want the most- you built it into me; an unreasonable desire, a passion for perfection I knew I would never find nor reach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home