Tuesday, February 07, 2006

RESUME


Read that as you wish, jellyfish.


I must say that it's been awful not to have the internet for so long! (The british are known for their understatements. Perhaps I have a little blue blood in me.) Nevertheless, I'm properly back. Deep sincere apologies to Rachel for not being there!!! I was quite *irate* about being so uncontactable.. so so sorry darling!


I'm in a strangely romantic mood tonight. I've been this way since yesterday at around 1 am when I received a resigned and relieved sms that said.... XXXXXXX. haha. Sorry about the error in code. Anyway, in reply, friend,


OMEDETOU! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY! AHAHA!


Ok so someone hooked up. But hey, it's special to me because I particularly like this couple. And I've been smiling ever since. Right now, everyone loves the world, and the world loves everyone. And me? I get loved by the world and more. hee. The moon's so bright tonight.. moonshine..


My teeth (or as Rach has proved, tettles/ totthies/ tetth) have come through amazingly well. Let me freak you out. The day after the operation, I was in church, talking. I Drove to church. I walked. I ate fish. Day 6 and I had katsu don for lunch. I thank God so much for seeing me through because He knows I wanted to have a more than surreal recovery. Truly He gives the desires of our hearts. wow. God, you're amazing.


Shakers was an amazing conference.


And I shall take my leave, taking care to drop a quote by Oscar Wilde at the end so you can see how utterly ridiculous our society can be. Good night dears.


[In all unimportant matters, style, not sincerity, is essential.]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home