Sunday, March 12, 2006

*plushiegrrrorkie*


I DON'T know what that was. I've been so restless in my study today, and a whole heap of things are driving me nuts. I feel like an obsessive compulsive. I keep picking up cognitive neuroscience to do my reading, but I put it down. I try to rearrange a stubbornly messy desk. I've got to memorize Yuki's menu short-forms, deal with the fact that I've got a poorly paying job which is better than no job at all, and wait for people to call me and confirm things. (where's your ontimeness, SPA?) My life is teethering uncertainly along an axis of nothingatall, just like my brain swims in CSF. I should be ok with that, and in some weird way I am. I think I'm just very annoyed that I have uni stuff to do. I wanted to read Brennan Manning instead. Instant gratification. Where's the self denial in all of that; when self denial (of lack thereof) mixes incoherently with priority.. I wonder.


Your love is extravagant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home