Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Mademoiselle Rachelle la poisson-
How do i get myself into those situations, except when you are there? Those funny bunny, roll around, up and down situations. Those inexplicably hilariously high places in life that I only find when I meet with you. The worst and best puns, pointed, dotty, or just plain ridiculous. You are one sik chik and I love you very much because you are all that and more. I don't know why; you've shared so much in my life and I am beginning to think of how things will be like when us three are in three corners of the world.. spreading manzai-saness pervasively and unstoppably. You certainly are special with a specialness I cannot explain. Just that I treasure you very muchly and I love you long time deep deep! hahaha. Take care of yourself girl, I love you with as much love as I have to give.


Love, your daHling with the capital H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home