Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sot.


You know how it is when people repeatedly poke their skull with one finger and scrunch up their face at the same time? Yaah, the word that comes out alongside that is almost spat out, and I never paid attention to it because it made no sense to me. I'm afraid that's not the case anymore. Sot is the highly technical term for crazy (just like Suze's highly technical term for abominable is sponky. Got to love Suze).


I feel like I've just woken from a crazy dream like a patient from anaesthesia. I'm tired, but I'm so glad that the worst is over. Melly dear.. I appreciate you so much. reallyreally. What would I do without you as my darling mum? And papa, I think you're doing an exellent job. hurhurhur. Parenting is done by more than 2. It's done in fours and sixes and eights.


What I crave for now is a good book and a cup of tea. I crave the peace He gives me. I crave His presence; my life in shards - He loves me still.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home