Saturday, April 22, 2006

My Baby's picture's are finally up! hehehe. I know Rachel wants to be godmum. You're full of maternal godmumness, Rachel. I used them today, and I'm proud of them! Now if only the user would learn to be as good as the skates...


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


*squeals* I really love them!

Went skating with the cellies and a few others today.. and that was pretty fun, except that the rink was so crowded! It's so much more unfun that way. And my papa was mean to me.. qiao zha le suo! This is blackmail! ok, so i was mean too. heeeee. And I finshed my St. John's Senior First Aid! I'm a first aider! I can make donut bandages and kiss mannikins with bad tasting lips! Ew! Oh, i know I'm hyper from lack of sleep, and I should really be sleeping up for Boon's wedding tomorr.. so I shall go now.. I just love my new baybes. I'd kiss them but they're.. well, footwear.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home