Friday, June 02, 2006

Mrs. Willy Wonka.
I told Su that I'd never wear that jacket. She told me I looked like Willy Wonka. I don't think I can mind, especially since he's so.. absolutely johnny. hee.


Hyper days. It's been crazy, just crazy; waking up, going to uni, working on assignments, ice skating, late nights..?? I am going to KO any minute now, but there is one assignment that needs to go in the slot today. So I have had my tea and my chocolate (in class, actually) and I am now zoning in and out trying to finish the confounded thing.
yes, that purple jacket with a green scarf. I did it to shock the world into speechless horror. Run for your lives people.


I'm done. Hand it in and be over with it. Second last assignment this semester. I am glad. (wrapped)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home