Saturday, January 12, 2008

How quickly tables turn.
How strangely God chooses to play His cards.
Who can know His mind, his hand?

General goodwill to my loves,
In particular, I think of Ger.
And God is a good God,
You are so blessed and I am glad for you this year.

Daniel is 8 months old.
I carried him for the first time today.
Having children will be tiring but sweet joy.

What has Rachel been up to?
gallavanting amongst lalang and dandelions?

Interesting things at work.
I found 12 spoons in the Jam tub.
People just keep leaving them in the tub when the previous one sinks in, not knowing that there are others sitting at the bottom.
The lao ban niang looked so grossed out.
She's quite the black face.
And this customer said the pumpkin muffin burned her throat.
She wanted an apple one now.
The owner said no.
We gave her a refund.
How good is that?
People like that are crazy.

Life is slowly starting up.
Swong returns soon and I am glad to have her back when she returns.
Let us romp a little until thesis catches up with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home