Friday, February 15, 2008

Outlook Expressed.


Mark 5:36 Ignoring what they said, Jesus told the synagogue ruler, "Don't be afraid; just believe."


The cure for simple worry is unadulterated childlike faith.


and so it be, my world I hand to you,
watching your huge hands, how they move the hearts of paupers and kings alike, those chiselled, nail-scarred hands that I do love, I do.


Father, be it unto me according to your word.
I don't know how
But you do.
Your work is perfect.


I WANT MOCHI!
I've been deprived first of marshmallows that got sent to UK, then of mochi! ALL BY THE SAME PERSON WHO WENT TO BUY WHITE SHOES TODAY! some more offer to buy Jon shoes never offer me. Super 'not enough friend' can? CAN? Esther will KF. Esther chillipadi.


I am eating Green Tea ice cream in an effort to unwind and I've given myself a terrible french manicure because I subconsciously know I am going to ruin it tomorrow at work anyway. You can call me Lillian taitai now because I have a new bag from Jen and I am going to take taitai lessons from Geraldine so i can carry it properly! Hehehee.


Ok lah. Work as usual tomorrow. I really need to clean the car, my room, and also find out my bank access code.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home