Monday, February 04, 2008

Wake me up


I had another strange dream yesterday night and I don't think I slept very well but I cannot for the life of me remember what it was! These days, I don't know why but I simply am unable to sleep in, or to get 'enough sleep' by sleeping in later. I just wake up by this certain time and maybe I can snooze for a bit but I end up feeling restless.


But i woke quite dazed. Mum came in the room twice and asked for sermon notes and other things, and said the pest control man was around, so when I sat up and turned on the music, I was only slightly disturbed by the bald, bespectacled man who walked by. I had heard his noise earlier anyway.


The dream made me feel like I had gotten sucked into some sort of non reality. I think I'm going to wash up to wake up properly and maybe I'll feel better. But the things said yesterday are gone now. Maybe they manifested in the disturbance of dreams, but I wish they wouldn't linger in this sleepyness. Wake up, sara. Wake up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home