Wednesday, March 26, 2008

No Rest For The Wicked.


We joked about this while coming out of the car, and at the time it seemed funny because the thought had also occured to me in a similar way prior to the discussion, but now it doesn't seem so funny anymore. I'm beginning to think I must be very, very, very wicked. So was what's his name in Sleepless in Seattle. How about Panicked in Perth? or Abberant in Australia? I am so frustrated with my work I could cry. No, I don't even bother using a livejournal to lock my entries because yes, I am a shameless hussy who wants everyone to know that a normal bachelors degree is darn-diggity good enough for her without the extra (hons.) Damn you, you power hungry amazonian. You could have saved yourself the pain and the normalsaline.


Blank Stare


I feel stupid. They are still spelling my name wrong and I will need to hound student central but since when does anyone have time for those things when they don't even have time to sharpen claws to catfight over stupid limited resources. I don't know what skills I am meant to learn from this, but yah, maybe the corporate world really does have such an amazing resource to clinician ratio that I need to elbow my way through.


Fight Fight Fight.


Everytime I optimistically post that I will not give up, I have been so close. Everytime I said I would give up, I've been too scared. So I'm sitting here, in this stupid freaking freaking torture chamber, for another 6 friggin months! AHHHHH STUPID DECISION!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home