Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bad.


It's not good, that's what it is.


Placements are out, and I was so afraid to open the file document. In the end, I will be mentoring at a primary school in Mirrabooka (How far is that!!!) and I have fluency and confidence. I don't mind as much because i feel that these placements are a little easier than some of the others. The only think I am not that happy about is that I did not get a disability practicum, which probably means that I cannot work there. I don't really mind paeds or a medical facility, I would have just liked the exposure. I wish I could work at Balga next semester, but all in all, that would mean getting a house up north so I could get to prac and Balga on top of liasing with Curtin for Fluency as well as Honours. I guess that God gave me His best in the end, which I what I was praying for. All I need now is the strength to go through it.


I am beginning to be quite dismal at times because although I do like the work, I feel the pressure so much more and I am quite miserable from it.


I don't know what is going to happen next semester and for some dumb reason, I'm scared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home