Saturday, May 17, 2008

THE LAST RESISTANCE


"I regret I did not make more of yesterday’s status quo. But I will do right with today’s. And for all the tomorrows to come. "- Rachel Gan Phishypoo.


Brave girl, I don't even have enough in me to say the same. At this point, making a mess of today's status quo in an effort to survive is like butter on ice- it moves too fast and everything is turning rancid. Once again, I'm faced with the last resistance, my lego henchmen inching warily forward in some futile effort to protect their poor excuse for a queen. The retreat is sounded; she much rather nurse her wounded and love the loyal remnants with as much as she has inside her. The more she gives, the more strength she finds to go on- unless she is rebuffed, and then the civil mutiny is more than her heart can take. She ploughs on with the last she has, a piece of bread, a little hope in a bottle and several well-worn letters. One last resistance- and if she doesn't come back she wants you to know that she, in her own way, really did try to love you. If the proof of love is in the loved, then perhaps she has failed.


EAR PLUGS


Drummer meets Speech Pathologist: Start a business selling hearing protection for musicians?
COME CLEAN


Time for straight talk?
There have been good times and bad. This time is not so bad. But it feels terrible. I feel so shit right now (what's new, right?) 4 days a week at prac, where everyone is right and I must do everything to the T as quickly as I can and do it right the first time please. Work on Saturdays. 3 speeding fines and a red light ticket (I know, I know). Communication Breakdowns. Cell sucks. Missing all my girlsfriends and girltimes. What happened to life is a journey. May saw the words 'torture'. It's true. I don't know why I'm here. And I've lost the plot. Please come home, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home