Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy Harlequin


It's 22 degrees outside- finally a nice day after all this awful winter. I've come down from Mirrabooka and it's the end of my testing. No more audiometers. No more beep beep, no more clicking nonwords and recording on PRAAT. No more un-cooperative children (although they were all quite nice!). I'm so relieved. I've grown muscles just from lugging all that trash around. And for the last time, I bothered Psych Reception to put things back into the test library. No more. No More. It feels good. Like a milestone. Or a checkpoint.


Regrouping in my head is no longer a nightmare. Nothing is impossible, insurmountable, incomprehensible. Everything has become near second nature, automaticity is the game of the day. I am so thankful, so grateful. I'm on the home stretch of my final year and I'm jogging. By the grace of God I didn't collapse on the sidewalk and deflate like a pricked balloon. I'm more than surviving. It's everything I prayed for- I'm living. I'm liking this. I'm tired and sick, but I'm so functional!


The excitement that December brings is pee-in-your-pants worthy. I'm serious, you pee in your pants, and see how exciting that is. It's really very exciting lor. I am looking forward to ending prac, doing the last exam for the last time, finishing the service reports (scheduled nov 4), finishing compass, and finishing my thesis! YES YES YES! I will make it to the end and what glorious, sweet victory it will be. God dabbled with the things that happened this year and I am safe. saved. in savoury heaven. He has been faithful.


I must send out more resumes. This job is so thrilling, is it not? Oh! And I've finally bought Aquim- the trusty hand sanitiser. No speechie is complete without it. Just Squirt, and Rub. With other things, I hear it's the other way around. *muahahaha*


You and me we got a superlove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home