Saturday, January 03, 2009

Don't think, would be the best solution right now.

The ultimate dilemma of always: to drone on, or to "deal" with it. Some people don't believe in dealing with it. To them, life just has to be lived, intellectually or not, in good times or not. I do agree with that, and I do wish I could turn my brain off. It just hurts too much to keep on processing things. And to my memory, there's never been a time when I've dealt with a situation successfully before it happened. Maybe it's time- time to try things a different way. Maybe this time, I just need to do it and think later, worry later, figure it out later. I remember the year Vene called and said it hurt to come back to Australia because she made such better friends in Singapore in that short time. I know how that feels. It's like a piece of paradise that got taken away and all you're left with is.. well, 0% real juice pineapple paradise from Dome. Which reminds me, I should go back there on Thursday nights and score free coffee. I am sure there must be some consolation to being here. If' I've seen all the bad (the snotty old ladies buying silly looking flowers, the discriminatory salesgirls and the wide, spaced out civil planning), then surely there must be some good (too much peace and quiet, right now).

I will work 2 years and see how it goes.
Dear God, tell me what you need me to do before you will issue me a transfer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home