Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Scandal of Grace.

Mmm.. just came back from a planetshakers conference! It was great (really amazingly, fantastically, wondefully great), but I was pretty much dead tired by the time I got back. So many divine appointments, God's been speaking, moving and we've all had a lot of fun, Him included. haha! Mandia's on her flight now, hope's she's doing ok~ So much to say and no time to say it.. I'll be telling lots about it soon..
Right now, I'm excited to have the new house functional and also to have books interest me that will do me good. One of them is the Raggamuffin Gospel and I'm dying to read everything and yet I don't wanna read it all because that means I'll have finished it! haha.
Things are more than good. They're amazingly fantastic.
I've got no internet till 2nd feb, and it may take a while to set up. Sorry about being MIA.. blog more when the time comes.
p.s. pray for me.. having wisdom teeth out on the 2nd of Feb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home