Thursday, December 22, 2005

My costly uncle,
Is not costly but another word for dear? Please do not take this the wrong way, I do not think you valuable, or even expensive. Rather, I simply find that you are costly. You cause me many troubles, with your ambitions to lower my temptership levels to great depths. You cause me strife, and cost me time. Let me cite you some examples.


You greatly implored me to confuse my patients in the matter of love. I have obediently done so (yet another of the enemy's traits), and I find myself yawning when the little mortals write letters to each other or they kick up a fuss about what is right and wrong in the matter of love. What IS love, they ask, and come so close to understanding the gargantuan and frighteningly powerful concept that it takes all my effort to simply stop them from thinking about truths and start them thinking about each other in a distractingly worldly manner. I derive no pleasure from their little love trials, and I seem to be more burdened with the work you provide. Sometimes I think you put me up to this just to make my life miserable.


Should not my obedience to you be an insubordination in itself, since it's intrinsic value still comes from above? Why isn't dilligence an abomination? I argue my case in hope that I should be able to take a little holiday for myself this festive season, seeing that it is Christmas. Then again, you surely will turn into a gargoyly sort of creature at the mere suggestion of celebrating the beginning of the enemy's triumph. And just to twist things even more, should not my rebellion cause you pain, and is not that pain desirable? Really, it is an abomination that out organisation remains as structured as it is; we should be rioting more and assailing one another, just as I love to poke at you with a stick when you turn into the sundry variety of creatures you seem to have acquired the affinity for. Really, uncle. You confuse me.


Now, I am extremely busy, and being the perverse tempter that I am, will proceed to write Christmas cards with well wishes, as much as that is forbidden. Even in your rage, you will understand that i am doing this simply to create trouble in the lowerarchy and perhaps bring a little more disintergration to our structure, being the loyal tempter that I am.


No love lost,
Starlustre.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home