Sunday, March 12, 2006

Salutations

To my best friend, the hat-wearer. I look back on the many years you've known me, and the few I've known you and think, perhaps today deserves a celebration. Why? There's no why to it, just like there really isn't a why to your hat-wearing, or to the strange way in which you first came to me. Maybe I just want to tell you that I enjoy your company more than I let on, that I appreciate what you've done under my gruff ingratitude. Maybe, just maybe, I'm beginning to remember what I've forgotten in the hustle and bustle of life- the important things. And maybe, just maybe, I learnt them all from you. Here's to you, beautiful stranger, and to the mystery that you are.

[I am- Nichole Nordeman; Woven and Spun]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home