Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who Wears the Pants Around Here Anyway?


I was ironing (e-ron-ing) papa's pants when I discovered they had a huge hole in them. So I stopped ironing it (to continue would be a waste of electricity) and put them on instead. I skulked to papa in his study and hands akimbo, asked, "Who wears the pants around here?" He looked up from his newspaper and said, "Hmm?" Mission unaccomplished, I showed off my baggy pants to my mum. She said she would cut them to make a pair of shorts for pa. But I am wearing them now. So there's naught to be done about it.


I just felt like being whacko for no reason. I even messaged Rachel silly things in Paragon and she laughed out loud, causing people to look at her strangely. Of all the things I have accomplished today, that was the most rewarding, I think. Rachel don't kill me! But a little bee told me you have poor aim so it's ok! :p AHHHH *Sara runs away from the wrath of Rachel*


"O! be some other name: What's in a name? that which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet." - William Shakespeare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home