Saturday, April 14, 2007

Funky Mama


Rachel once said that my mother was a funky mama. Now I know where she gets it from, because my Grandma is a funky mama too! She's really cute and she's got a great sense of humor. She asked me if I grew fat since I came to Aust (typical gramma question), and I told her that I 'you pang you sou' (get fat and thin a lot). She asked me if I 'you gao you ai' (get tall and short a lot). I had this funny image of me growing tall and short and tall. And it was quite funny.


I met Alma today. She lives nearby and she's an awesome little old lady. I should go visit her tomorrow. She's leaving soon, though, which is such a pity since I only just met her. ;P It seems to be senior citizen's appreciation day.


Clinic has been unbelieveably hectic. I have no time for even the most basic of things: sleep. Simple deduction according to prioritization should show that I thus have little time for any social life these days. I've squeezed in ice cream and dinner. Which is sad. But oh well, I'm looking forward to June break. I think I should go back to Skating then. =)


Clinic has been stress-ridden for the 4 of us girls. Especially with double placements.


Tuesday- Tuition in the morning, workwork, dinner + movie, then work till 3 am.
Wednesday-8.45am at Jess's place to drive us to clinic, 6 pm reach home from clinic, workworkwork till 3 am.
Thursday- 8.30 am to 6 pm clinic and Library, Ice Cream with the Captain till late.
Friday-Wake up, work, slack, workworkworkworkworkworkworkworkwork. Midnight sleep.
Saturday- Training till 2.30, work till 8.30. I'm off now! I'm going to go out. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home