Sunday, April 01, 2007

Timberlake hates your sexy back.


The title is for Avvy. Hahaha. Phish and I were talking about the ___ hates your ___ thing from threadless. Phish got: Cheesecake hates your creaminess. Farnie... I'm so glad to talk to her, even though I am dead tired. I miss her so much. I miss the way we are. I miss the fun we have. I miss not having to figure her out because i KNOW her. For once. A familiar personage that lends herself to me.. It's been so long- It's been 6 years now since we've met and melded into some pseudo siamese set.


Then the babe sent me an unidentified picture of someone. We don't know who it is or why it is in her computer. That's still being investigated. Then we discussed the physique of the unknown person and later revolted at the idea of discussing a stranger so liberally. But then again, what have we NOT discussed liberally? Which led us to the discussion of celibacy. She said I'd never make it as a nun. Really meh?


Then came the bear/bare discussion. And the heads you bare tails I don't bare dicussion which eventually led to heads you bare, tails I bear (the burden of baring?!?!?). Yeah that got me in a spot. :p


And I was very impressed by the night's philosophy!
phish says:
bear and burden are conjoint twins,
Phish says:
separated only by a space between their hips.


Then came the race-calling-
Phish says:
hollish
Phish says:
the lang they speak in e holly trees
Phish says:
and under e mistletoe
[sare] Austen hates your sensationalised romanticism says:
tell me, turkey right? the pple are turkish
[sare] Austen hates your sensationalised romanticism says:
so in hungary, the pple are peckish?


And there followed more: Greenland, greenish? Belgium, Bellish? Turkey, turkish delights, and so on...


And the conversation turned to all things: Shoes, men, music, cheenapokness, graves turning, blood, RELEASE?!!?!?!, resultant gutterbrain (you know you are, woman.), negligence, vets, Cousins, kookoos, brainwhitewasher (you know I am, woman!!), wiggling cuddlefishpop shitake(r), WEAL GOODS = WACHEL, FOCL FOCR , Long Distance Relationships called GGR BFR: and it's longstanding 3 year award., rechargable batteries (just keep billing 'em), Rachel is fully rechargable, skimpy greens and dressed salads, etc.


Me: Why you so non-compliant?

Phish: Because I haven't been stretching.
-__- My friend, we were made for each other's lameness.


You spark in me life I forgot I ever had. I miss you ever so much, cuddlefishpop. And I'm saying this entirely sober- not a sign of drunkopoco. =D.


Spencerina sent me Kutless! IT ROCKS MY MENDED SOCKS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home