Thursday, April 26, 2007

It was a late morning full of Ouran High and editing VERY LATE progress notes. No, there was no negligence on my part. It's just that they came in VERY LATE. I'm in University now, and I've just handed them in.. Which means I'm home free for stuttering clinic! Then again, I'm going to have to go home and look for more treatment efficacy studies for HCS -_-".. I Just want to watch anime. Wachel! Why did you introduce me to Ouran! (It's quite gay, but it's so funny!)


I've left my phone at home, and Dad isn't on MSN so I can't tell anyone I've not got it with me. I thought about going home for it but then I thought about rising petrol prices as well. Hmm. I'm just going to go for my PD event straight.


Got some good pictures from Mandurah. Awesome sunsets, seaside, boat harbour... Mmm... yummy... some of that next time. I'm taking a slow drive to town! ciao bellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home