Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The BBBBT club has been formed.


It consists of Betrand, Bethany and Beverly.
The club initiates with a pillow fight.
Then with a ritualistic small BB-
Green Tea, Peanut Butter and Choc, and Rocky Road.
Then with Bubble Tea.
I had so much fun.
I really love the times we spend together.
The BBBBT club will be split soon.
But we can continue traditions and initiate new members.
Thanks guys, for being who you are to me.
You both are B-B-Bery special.


Bertrand: You guys! *gasps, looking at tub of ice cream*. YOU DIDN'T EAT THE WHITE HALF?
Bev + Beth: Hehhe. It's nice mah. Keep for you.
Bertrand: You're.. you're worse than turtles!! You! Stay in Scotland! You! Go back Singapore! Don't come back!


I want more times like this. I wish Beth wasn't going back so soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home