Friday, November 23, 2007

Blurring the lines of the Ordinary.


It's time to say goodbyes.
It's hard to say goodbyes.
Saline sea.
A flowing, living (not dead) saline sea.
I'm tired and it's painful to write tonight.


Taboo!
BB
Girls who haven't yet is sleeping with boys.
cookies.
Anteater.
Elephant.
Fun with 3 friends.


It was an awesome day.
Esther is graduating.



I am flying.
Destinies are calling.
I am yielding to God's desires.
The funny thing is, I don't know what they are.

(:

Let us part three ways.
Not with sadness but with Hope.
With tears, yes, because we are human.
But coming from a woman.
Tears can be good strength.
I WILL PART with a final smile.
BECAUSE!
I want you to know that I believe in you.
And that everything you do will be so fantastic.
And new and exciting.
Both of you.

Be of good courage, us three!
The lotus eaters will find adventurers.
And Tennyson would be pleased.

Dear God,
Be so REAL to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home