Friday, November 16, 2007

It's already November?! (so slow right. today is already the 16th) Oh. My. Goodness.



Several things to do:
1. Pack my study. Separate into useful school stuff, throw away stuff, paper for recycling, and put that thing back where it came from, or so help me. I suppose I can do this in January when I return. However, there is a giant paper mess on the doubledesk. If you want to talk about paper trail, this is where it leads- to HQ. Mum, if you somehow found this blog by accident and am reading daily to satiate yourself with your daughter's insane inner life, sorry about the 5 week mess to come.
2. Study for Stuttering. I feel like there is nothing to do and so little to study that I don't actually study. Now that it IS friday, i need to study! Hahah. By monday the last deed will be done and my academic fate delivered into the hands of the examination board.
3. Pack for Scotland. I started up a suitcase... but I'm likely to take out most of what I pack anyway, because I'll be using/wearing it! So I shall make a thorough, thoughtful list and use the last few days to squish it in.

Swong, don't kill me for still being at home.. I'm stranded! I'm on my way ASAP k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home