Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hurhurhur.

I just realised the name of my blog is super duper lame. hurhurhur.

Is piggypoo flying on the 22nd?
I'm listening to Carrie Underwood and I miss u.
How come you go fishing without me?
How come you eat stingray! Hehe.
No la. But I really hope u have a good holiday k.
Give Rach a hug pig hug for me (no, it's p not b)

Brokenness.
It started with a jar
But that single jar permeated everything.
Present, future, and yes, past.
A broken branch, with broken fruit.
A broken man, with a broken brother
A broken tower with broken language
A broken world, a broken olive branch
A broken woman, A devastated city
Broken bread, poured out wine.
A side pierced.
No bone in him was broken.
The veil tore.
Judas' spine broke.
Peter's pride broke.
A broken tomb.

It all starts with this: what breaks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home