Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hello World


So many things have happened in the past few weeks and I am completely knackered. Life is getting on track and today I spent half of today working and the other half of it sleeping. Blogging is neither working nor sleeping, it is therefore not life. It means I need to get one. Haha.


Summer Interactive Program ended well and I wasn't sure if much had occured internally for many of the kids but I am pretty sure that Planetshakers was a really good and fruitful experience for everyone who went for it. It was for me! =)


Yes, I've been MIA for 2 weeks now because of SIP and staying over in church during planetshaker week. So updates as requested?


Nothing much to tell!
I'm glad to be home, really.
Life can get tiring and scary sometimes but I cannot wait for uni to kick in again because I suspect that the fun will begin then!
It will be a challenging year ahead.
I miss phish!
I havent been online yah. hahaa.


Mmf. nothing smart is coming to mind.
Maybe another day. hurhur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home