Monday, February 18, 2008

BATA


Back to school.
So boring, but to some point, uni fulfills a pointless void I have in my geeky heart. I'm just afraid that this year will be scary and difficult. People's faces are already drained and it's only our first day in. Maybe because everyone else is still partying. Margo, on the other hand, is pretty chipper. Maybe because she had a holiday, maybe because the glee that comes from allocating 30 girls to 150 placements is truly delightful to the point of madness.


I saw JL today, and I got such a shock because she was one of the more vocal 4th years. I know of at least 3 or 4 who are now in my year and it's so freaky to have them with us because I cannot bear the thought of being one of them. We all tell each other we won't be, but after Scotland I'll believe anything, especially because Gill's colleague screwed up her OT abroad. I tell you, these overseas things are SO not QC-ed.


Bored out of my brain, ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home