Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our 14th day was a joke


I cannot help myself, I have a wish to one day look back on this post to remind myself that life can be quite exhilarating.


The tagline of the day must certainly be "I'm quite happy I bought this, actually." -twist and smile with product in hand-. Plastic juicers are so random.


Church in the morning, I understand the meaning of what I saw and it was super drama with Ps. Moyo arriving JUST IN TIME for sermon, hoho. Then swimming with the boy nearby, 22 laps in horribly chlorinated water! I don't think I exercised much but it's good that I did something at least. (: Plus, it was super fun just going to a crowded chlorinated place with Dennis after years of not swimming in a public pool. I felt like drinking milo afterwards because that is what I always do after swimming in public pools. He wanted fishballs. For the same reasons. At some point today I felt like there wasn't much exciting to do in Perth, but then he remarked about things that you couldn't do in Singapore and I realised that there's a lot to appreciate here too, even though everything still feels foreign, as if I am a long long term tourist.


I felt like irritating the world with my happiness. Indeed we may well have scared some of the people at Sally's house, but.. ermst.. haha, shameless a bit lah?


Djokovic won. bleh.


work and wait. When facing reality, be cheerful and work hard, the beginning is in sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home