Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hello Hello


How come Rachel's internships sound so much like my current bitchy work environment. I've come to find it so distasteful that I don't even like talking about my work at all. I am glad Phish's internship is over at that place and I hope she gets Rodyk!


Well, I'm currently eating ALOT of chocolate and doing my weekend work for uni + hospital.


I DON'T understand people here. They ask if you could do something for them, and they don't clarify that you have to do it or they think you are doing it. Then you get in trouble. By you, I mean me. ARGH. They drive me nuts.


I really need to holiday to Brisbane next year. Can Rachel go???? Not even thinking that far at the moment, just thinking about year-end Singapore.


Boyfriend told me something funny today. I was complaining that his friend was always asking about his location. Then he said that when his male friends ask me "where's Dennis?" they don't mean where's dennis? It's more of a "hi sara" thing. I was stunned. "You mean they don't actually want to know where you are?" He looked at me- "No Dear, it's like when I ask you where are you after work you know?" Then I said. "You mean you don't really want to know where i am meh???" -_- People have funny ways of saying things. For all I know, "I love you" could come out as "What you doing now?" All this sending straight signals (SSS) business is not working for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home