Friday, September 19, 2008

Feelings

It's been terrible to find out what type of selfish person I am, and being sick really brings it out in a person. I am not the happy, trusting person I am when I am well, I cannot confidently proclaim my well being or even keep my heart open to the best. I suck as a human being when I am sick, and that shows you what I'm really like when I'm not at my best.

I have 4 things left to pass.
1. Voice exam (22 Sept)
2. Portfolio (1 Oct)
3. Compass (Nov 5)
4. Thesis (Nov 19)
I just want to pass these all. And be done with it and do well! I cannot imagine the immense liberation I am going to get out of this- I will never sit another school exam, I will never be a student anymore. I'm going to be thrown off into the working world and my student life will end with a big huge holiday! HURRAY!

Now, I just need to pass and finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home