Sunday, August 23, 2009

homogenous solution

Once again, it is poor dead Michael who I believe understood this sentiment best. It really doesn't matter if it's black or white. Ebony and ivory are both beautiful colours. I don't understand why there is this separation? How far will I go to try to bridge our gaps, how far is too far? Have I become so happy clappy that I will try anything? At least this time, God put me on the other end of the gap.

I cut Dennis' hair today and he looked better than the last cut. It was a new style too! Hurray! This week, he gets spaghetti for lunches and tuna with bread. I hope he does enjoy himself.

It is another work week and since I like my work, it isn't really a bother. It's just the loss of personal time. I could do so much.. STUFF.. like make pots. And.. I don't know. I need either Zebi or Dennis to spend free time with. Otherwise, i would rather spend some alone. I don't really want to hang out with people I sort of like but don't really like. Anyway, the girls are at work and that is always a motivation! Dim sum on Saturday was really nice but the qualityh at Jade's is not as good as what I remember it to be. The egg tarts smelt of old oil. yyelkkssks.

Dennis has promised to cook with me next weekend. I am so sick of outside food! And I love making new concoctions!

Sigh. I need a holiday soon! :)
I'm actually very happy about the savings we have for the wedding. :)
Hotel is booked! And it's a nice one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home