Thursday, October 08, 2009

Spring has sprung


The cherry blossoms outside of the office have disappeared for another year. How sad.


The warm weather is very endearing and I feel strange that the sun has been so merciless- changing seasons is confusing!


Youth camp is over. :) I had fun helping with the stage decor. Pottery will be collected from biscing on saturday and I will think of another yummy dish to cook soon! Cooking and bento making has been a staple.. I really enjoy renkon when it is caramelised! Not to mention my first attempts at charaben! I don't have the pictures but I will get them off Dennis.


Tomorrow is Friday, glorious Friday.


after not having a wishlist for years and feeling like I couldn't think of anything I want for Birthday/ Christmas, I have finally caved into a deep hole.


I currently want:
1. more signo pens (have run out), and mechanical pencils
2. Witchery shoes
3. Laptop
4. new phone
5. bento accessories
6. bento books
7. a house!


Don't worry too much about the house. God is going to get me that and he has already said so. So I guess you guys will just have to buy me stationery? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home