Monday, May 10, 2010

Oscarette

I believe that mostly I am grumpy and naturally fairly melancholic. I understand how irritating this can be to other people. The older I grow, the more I realise that my preference is to be alone. Every man an island. It was easier to go home on Sunday than to be with friends, even beautiful people who cared about me. I just wanted the space of being solitary, the knowledge of safety in singularity. The older I get, the more reclusive life becomes. I don't know how I will ever be able to support Dennis in church when I am turning from a monkey into a mouse.

I have decided to repeat advanced classes to push my pain barrier to the point where extreme will be more workable. Advanced wasn't too bad for me- maybe I need to push myself more. I need to keep going till November when I can put my pole up in my home! And I am still sore about not being able to get a static and spinning pole because I bought mine about 2 months before that one went on sale! Grrrr. Nevermind. less reason to fall off.

Terry and Anne are now married. I am so happy for them! And I wish it was my turn quick. They had a traditional chinese dinner at northbridge chinese restaurant and everyone was so funny because they wouldn't eat the jellyfish, shark's fin and abalone! hahhaa.

I spent $72 on a dental check today! Why so **&%%& expensive?! Because I had X rays done. Why? I am asking the same question. BLEH

Broke for this week then.. can't wait for Friday- payday!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home