Sunday, February 28, 2010

intimidate

It should be the name of a board game. You already know the rules- most scary person wins control. And we all play it, even with people we love. And there's a get out of jail card in the pile which I drew today. It's the God card. I am obligation free, fright-free, fear-free, leverage-free. You can't touch me, because the worst thing that can happen is that you will find somewhere better(?) to be. Or I might find somewhere better(!) to be. :)

Vindication is coming. I have already drawn the card and it will be played soon. You can be sure that I will be counting on 1 of 3 options and I know that God won't leave me hanging. When you met me you didn't count on meeting my father behind me too, but now you might think about that a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home