Wednesday, September 01, 2010

That's Life

Life sucks.
"That's life", I wanted to sing, "That's what people say, you're riding high in April, shot down in May"...
It is with resigned indifference that the writer of that song dismisses it all, but I have no such fortitude. When I say "That's life", it is with sad defeat and utter despair of it all. I despair of it.

Sinatra, you stupid, stupid man, why don't you ever let it go? What makes you think June will be any better? I guess someone has to sing the good news to let me know things will get better.

I'm gonna roll myself up in a big ball and die wasn't just a thing to do, it was a thing to sing.
my, my.

---

Reality check: I don't even live in a world where REAL women are promoted anyway. Eva Gardner is dead and gone. What can I expect from a universe that can't decide true beauty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home