Sunday, May 30, 2010

Life, at the moment, is very enjoyable. So far, I have had one of the best Saturdays I have ever had in my life- just doing exactly what I want to do. It has been a long time...

Friday night- made pulao, chicken curry, pistachio macarons and meatballs. Sat morning: exercise class, sushi for lunch, shopping (got a minidress) and a big nap. I read recipes all evening and mused over the special pictures in Harumi's cookbooks. I don't know why but that made me really happy. And this morning, I had wife cake for breakfast! YUMMMM.

Sighh..
there are a couple of things on the to do list though.
1. book flights for Lydia's wedding
2. settle song arrangements for retirement village
3. complete program design.

Having things to do is hard some days. I don't feel like working this monday. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home