Saturday, March 18, 2006

In lieu of solitude.



In lieu of solitude, I would probably ask for something I desired; I just don't know what it is. I figured that this isolation was probably the better choice, especially since I don't know what the deal is if I take what's on the other side. So it looks happier. So what. I don't like risk. Bore than that, I detest vulnerability. See Humanity?



I saw the pain of someone else's life today. It wasn't explained to me, and I wasn't meant to see it, but I did, because I finally gave up trying to blindfold myself. I kept my mouth shut and my face spoke superficiality, but I know what I saw and I ached for my friend. Why are humans this way? Why do we feign ignorance and play apathetic? Why do we shirk when someone reaches out to us; take offence at the first signs of advancement? Why do we keep our hands to our sides and our eyes on the sky? Is it true that we've bled and wounded each other to the point that we struggle to even lean on one another?



I'm blue tonight, and I beg pardon.



I feel like moving to the rythmn of your grace, your fragrance is intoxicating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home