Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I swooshed through the night air in my well worn lace-ups, and a strange wan feeling of nostalgia swept over me. The wind felt really good, as if comforting me with my past and sweeping my memories over my tired skin. I remembered my scrapes with Rachel on blades. Miss them like anything. Roller Rachel, you know I love alliteration, and are you not everything R to me?


Rabbit Rachel, Romantic Rachel, Route Rachel, Runny Rachel (becos u run so fast), Real Rachel, Really Rachel, Rainy Rachel, Rawwwwr Rachel and not forgetting Raunchy Rachelle. Not Rachel. Rachelle.


I know I'm not making sense. I miss you too much dear. It's been ages, you America-flown bird! Drowning without my fix.. need another shot of rachestacy. They call it phish on the streets here. Peddle it like nobody's business. I make it my business to get nothing but the real, authentic thing. No mixing with glass or powder for me, please.


Nina, How is you! How is America! Please suck up all the phish you can, store it, smuggle it, import it, whatever you must! Haha. Make your millions with the real thing there, gal.


And Deer, how's it keeping? Bio lab and all, I haven't seen ya for ages or talked to ya.. I haven't been online much either.. Such a naughty girl; Been ice skating, trying to do assignments, going out, lazing, being such a horrible fun-lover. Ok, fine. Hedonist. Sue me for word usage. Hope things are going good for you; forever be excited by the prospect of Him, just Him. Say hi to Ali too. In His love always.


Heart out to Avvy; love you muchly if not more. Chin up, with grace as you always have walked, you're a beautiful gal. =) no need to compromise, bend or twist. Being broken is a different story. Break away; it may be part of His plan. =)


Mrs. Webber, how are you keeping, darling. Your duckies all in a row, your loving husband with a bag of drumsticks? I hope you are warmly loved, captivated, enticed and overwhelmed with good things. Miss you dearly.


And Jo.. dear, I miss your wry sense of humour. Knocked my socks off more than most other things and I miss that so much. Please don't don't lose it.


LC your pictures are hilarious. I should post them here. MUAHAHA. You really haven't changed; mischief as much as sobriety. Tsk. =) I love it.


Melvin, Jon... I haven't heard how NS is for you guys.. miss you all regardless. Moooooooooooooooo.


[This place is here. Wish you were beautiful.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home