Monday, June 12, 2006

I love Boston Legal.

Denny Crane: Alan. I've been thinking about something.
Alan Shore: What's that?
Denny Crane: I want you to kill me.
Alan Shore: The scotch and cigars and nightly consumption of red meat have that well in hand.
Denny Crane: No, no, no. Seriously. I don't fear death. I never have. But I am afraid of being hooked up to a machine. All those tubes. Brain, mush. Would you like to live like that?
Alan Shore: No. If it came to that, my friend, I would pull your plug.
Denny Crane: Pull a plug? What kind of death is that? I want you to shoot me.
Alan Shore: Shoot you?
Denny Crane: Denny Crane is not gonna be turned off like a hair dryer. Live by the gun, die by the gun.
Alan Shore: I'm not gonna shoot you.
Denny Crane: Why not? I'd shoot you!
Alan Shore: Denny, you've been a lawyer in this town for forty years. I'm sure there are plenty of people who’d willing shoot you.
Denny Crane: Well, I don't wanna be shot by a stranger. I wanna be shot by someone who, who cares for me.
Alan Shore: The answer is, “No.”
Denny Crane: Bah! You b… Democrate! Protesting wars, banning guns! If you Nancy's had your way nobody would ever shoot anybody. And then where would we be?
Alan Shore: Where would we be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home