Tuesday, January 30, 2007

All the crappy inane things


I don't know why, but I'm suddenly amused by noticing little things for no reason. Things like:
1. I have to type in '@gmail.com' to get into blogger now.
2. If you don't pluck those red chillis in the garden, they'll just grow soggy and taste gross.
3. I have a vampire bite on my right forearm. (more about that later!)
4. I have to pay a late fee for not enrolling online in Curtin! WHARGH!

5. The reflection of me in the microwave is slimming.



How inane is that? I feel like the world isn't quite real today, and that my head is somewhere else. (It usually is, it's just that I seem to realise it today.)



I got my blood test done today to validate my vaccinations and to prove to Curtin that that horrible disease I seem to remember having indeed did occur and was in fact Varicella. (I know it sounds too much like vermicelli to be chicken pox, but it is.) So on top of the mantoux test that looks like a small pimple too afraid to erupt (please stay that way! Or shrink!), I have a tiny needle point where the lab technician fished about with a needle to find my vein. I am so not kidding about that, she literally poked it in and did a fan dance with it to find a way into my apparently thick vein. See! I'm not thick skinned, just thick veined.



I look like I have been bitten by a vampire. An educated one, or otherwise a very blind one. Everyone knows that the biggest artery with the freshest blood is the aorta, but for those who choose to snack, the brachial artery offers a less profuse blood flow for the calorie counters. Lick your lips, help your hips!



kuakuakua.



The person who would say that best would be Tiffany. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home