Monday, March 05, 2007

The Next Morning.


Yesterday was a flurry of lunch, study, dinner, bollywood and Mahjong. I enjoyed very much the company of Chilli Padi after lunch, and I'm ever grateful for her presence and the Lord's providence through her. Then the crazy taitais-mahjong queens came over and we played till one am. It was pretty awesome.. And Ger stayed over after that.


She had work at 7.30 am and we slept at 3.30 am, so when her alarm went off twice this morning I went to get her out of bed but the snooze button got the better of us both. I rolled over with some intention of getting up but that backfired and I decided another 32 winks wouldn't hurt. Eventually we got her to work on time, and she made me a beautiful beautiful cup of mocha from the law cafe! I found it funny that we were both very sehh until the caffiene woke us up suddenly. Xiongxiong was also very sehh when I called him- I found that very funny too. Maybe everything seems funny when you're tired.


I had to water the garden, so I left Ger to her work in the cafe. After I watered the front and back, I decided that since the hose was out, I should wash the car. The caffiene carried me through nicely and I was pretty high and got my uni prep done, but now it's all winding down and I don't feel like vacuuming the house. Plus, I have to cook tonight and the shops aren't open! So Daddy and Mommy dearest, what shall we eat?


I've kept the radio on this whole time- it's sort of like a little bit of the outside world, or a little extra noise so the house doesn't seem so quiet. I guess I'm in the mood for company. Gwen Stefani's Sweet Escape is so overplayed now. But I like Silverchair's Straight Lines, even though the lyrics don't make sense to me. Plus they're depressing. It's just the way it sounds that's nice.


I get to catch May tomorrow, 10 am. Then I tutor at 5.15. I hope class today isn't boring. I don't really like Clinical Science tutes anymore.


Ger gave me a muffin before I left, so I've been provided Lunch! =) I shall go shower now, seeing as I am dirty from car-washing and garden-watering.


Biography lends to death a new terror- Oscar Wilde


Dear Old Oscar, ever the grouch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home