Sunday, April 29, 2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Institut Polaire at the Norfolk Hotel, 26 April 2007. They were good. A seven piece band with a violin and trumpet. Their sound is quite unexpected =). Going for gigs is solace to Perth's poor definitions of fashion and fun. It's not that bad, just.. quiet. I miss SG a lot now. SGH replied my mail to say that they would not be able to offer me a placement in January. This is tough. If I decide not to do honors, I might be able to make a placement fit further down in 4th year. All I have to do is.. decide if honors is something I want. I don't know anymore whether I do.


I know the writing's been pretty dull and sparse. I guess I'm turning quiet for a while. I saw this sunset on the way back from the city. And at a traffic light, I stopped and took a picture. It was SO yummy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home