Saturday, October 27, 2007

Dance.


When things are stressful, mundane, emotional, uncontrollable, melancholic, stoic, boring, painful, joyous, miraculous, heightened, frightening, purposeless, caustic, bold, beckoning, repulsive... When everything just is. Dance has been my outlet.


I thank the Lord so much for that. He's given me a way to let go. Right now, when emotionally I'm wrought to let everything out, speech and thought is painful, and dance is just.. freeing. Like Piano, but the words interfere there.


Strangely, it's also revealing, and vulnerable. But.. I don't mind it as much. How do you interpret movement as opposed to words? It's not so telling, right? Convey convey. I just want to throw myself into movement. deliberate, painful, actioned.


The performance is over. It was good. The Lord will have His way, the Lord has had His way.


Father, get me past this part of life. When things converge, when people part, when life crashes and implodes in a neutral way that will bring your change.. I'm most afraid of becoming medial, lukewarm, mundane, stoic, boring. I need your magic. I want You. When I'm tired of reaching, push me to find you. Then find me. Please find me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home