Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It's crisis week. I'm freagging out. I am meant to study and all I can do is sleep. I want to talk to Rachel! Loony is bored. He is SO bored. He is so bored he asked to me about "cosplaying". Which mean he is REALLY bored. (cos usually he would ask Rachel). (Or maybe he already did, and he was SOOOO bored he had to ask more people!)

I'm quite frustrated. I want to study, and I'm not getting very far. I'm really quite peeved about it. Because you know how to push my buttons: just make sure I'm academically at a cliff edge. Yes, very nerd-like, I'll admit. But then, THE EXAM IS ON FRIDAY. I know it's pass fail, but still!

I told God I would surrender my studies. Is this part of giving in to Him too? It must be.
It must be. Don't get upset. Don't panic. Just. Try.

ARGH. CARTs asked Him to test us. And He is testing us. okok. i trust u, ok? I will be patient. With myself. With my work. With my groupmate. WITH MY GROUPMATE!?!?!? Ok, yes. I will be patient with my groupmate.

I can't believe the socially cliched nerd stereotype fits me. owell, all the better for my lecturers then.

Why don't part-tea animals that study like crazy exist?
Can i take a course and be one too?

I'm tired of doing nothing but sleep all day.

Let's party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home